Disclaimer: Please note that this content is being constantly updated. Our team is posting new guides on a weekly basis. If you don't want to miss any update - just hit the "Subscribe" button in the bottom of the page. If you have any suggestions or ideas about this blog section - just let us know: email@example.com.
Sure thing, we get it. Writing tasks can be a pain in the neck! An overwhelming number of written assignments leaves students with sleepless nights, lack of social life, and a never-ending battle for the balance. We’ve all been there. That is why HandMade Writings have created this writing guide: here we’ve gathered all the possible essay writing recommendations you might ever need. Just find the type of paper you’re currently working on and read out tips to it.
How to use our writing guideThis guide contains numerous links to useful sources that answer the most vital questions about essay writing. Our essay writing service took care of anything a student might need in the process of creating a piece of any sort.
1. Understand the type of an essayIt all starts with you defining what type of essay you currently have to craft. Knowing is half the battle after all! Each essay is different with numerous specifications and pitfalls you have to know to craft a successful piece in no time. Therefore, start with a clear understanding of what type of essay you are working on. Find out: What is an Essay?
2. Use our knowledge baseFind a decent guide explaining what your piece of writing should look like. In our turn, we strongly recommend you checking out the writing guides we offer on this page. We will walk you step by step through the process of creation of an A-grade composition, explain its purpose, as well as teach you how to grab readers’ attention regardless of your topic. Now that you understand the differences, it’s time to explore the format and style of a particular essay you are working on. And though some young people find it difficult to figure out how one essay is different from the other, we aim to help you see all the critical points from the start. And here is how.
3. Define a type of an essayPay attention to the format and style of your writing. Knowing the type of an essay isn’t enough. You should also take a closer look at the format the teacher expects. Proper format and style will be your thoughts organized. Take a look at these most common types of essays. Remember that the list is being constantly updated and new guides are added regularly:
- Five Paragraph Essay
- Expository Essay
- Argumentative Essay
- Cause and Effect Essay
- Definition Essay
- Illustration Essay
- Informative Essay
- Narrative Essay
- Persuasive Essay
- Scholarship Essay
- Critical Analysis Essay
- Descriptive Essay
- Rhetorical Analysis Essay
- History Essay
- Synthesis Essay
- Process Essay
4. Plan an essay properlyIt seems like you are almost ready to go, doesn’t it? However, there is still plenty of things to pick up and learn. Don’t leave it until the last minute. A decision to craft an essay typically results in poor grades and complete exhaustion of a student. Thus, if this doesn’t sound appealing to you, don’t risk your health and plan your essay ahead of time:
- Familiarize yourself with the assignment
- Check out the prompts
- Come up with a catchy headline
- Conduct an in-depth research
- Craft a thesis statement
- Create an outline
- Write the first draft
- Edit and revise
- Format the final draft
- Ask for professional help with proofreading
5. Organize your essayStructure and organization of an essay are extremely important if you want to earn the grade you desire. Ensure that the essay you’re writing is structured properly. Some essays may require an abstract, appendix, works cited, or bibliography page, while others don’t require any of that. It is in your best interest to figure out the requirements for each essay in advance. Here are the guides to help you structure your essay paper so that your thoughts run smoothly and are clear to the final reader:
6. Choose an interesting topic for your essayHalf of the success of your essay is in its topic. Sure thing if you are a real pro, you can make even the dullest piece shine and grab attention. However, it’s always a better idea to choose more interesting topics from the start. How can you do that? With the aid of our helpful guides:
Academic paper writing helpApart from helping you understand how to write various types of essays right, our essay writing service also explains how to craft the following academic papers:
- Annotated Bibliography
- Capstone Project
- Case Study
- Lab Report
- Master's Thesis
- Research Proposal
- Term Paper
Dissertation writing tipsDissertations are a special type of writing. They are more complicated than other written assignments. Therefore, special rules and requirements take place. First of all, we strongly recommend you starting working it as soon as possible. Since this piece of writing can take up around 100 pages depending on the topic, you can’t write it overnight. So, leave no room for procrastination and get down to business right away. Here are several guides that can help you organize your time, thoughts and knowledge to craft a winning dissertation.
Presentations and speeches writing tipsHave you ever wondered how some people make their audience sit on the edge of a chair listening attentively while no matter what you write it doesn’t seem to be as interesting or engaging? Their secret is in reading writing guides like the one you are reading at the moment. Check out several guides that explain how to craft decent presentations and speeches that make a difference. Leave your stage fright behind with our writing tips!
- Best software for building a perfect presentation
- Motivational Speech
- Graduation Speech
- Wedding Speech
Writing tips on crafting reviewsCrafting reviews can be much fun. After all, who does not like to pass judgments on other people’s work? Just kidding! Even though reviews are typically quite short, you need to understand their structure and organization to make them count. Besides, it is always a good idea to write about things you are genuinely interested in. Thus, pick one of the possible reviews and select a topic you’d like to explore and comment on in your written piece:
Writing tips on composing research papersAnother specific type of paper you have to pay attention to is the following. A research paper can be quite lengthy and require much time for in-depth research. They require prior preparations. Thus, if you want to nail this writing, don’t hesitate to give our guides a read:
- College research paper guide
- How to review literature in a research paper
- 13 Tips on writing a perfect research paper